I just bought a new weight loss system created by certified personal trainer, military veteran, and life coach, Wes Virgin called the “Fat Diminisher System.”
In his book, Wes Virgin debunks many misconceptions held by most of us about weight loss. He says that we're not doomed to be overweight or unhealthy as a result of genetics and we don't have to exercise two hours a day to achieve a healthy weight. He says that the main reason people struggle to lose weight and keep it off is that they often make the mistake of eating foods that slow down their metabolisms because they lack the nutrients and enzymes needed to keep it working at an optimal rate. The “Fat Diminisher System” is designed to fix that issue and ensure that your metabolism runs the way that it should, all the time.
The system includes:
- A wealth of information regarding diets, weight loss, hormones and body chemistry.
- A list and detailed discussion of the minerals and herbs that a person needs to speed up their metabolism and slow down aging.
- Information about seemingly healthy vegetables and other foods that could be damaging your health and making you fat.
- Healthy and tasty smoothie recipes that can help to eliminate toxins from your body.
- Tips on how to increase your metabolism within just a few days.
- Tips for how to jumpstart your body’s natural fat-burning cycle and shed belly fat.
- An easy to follow four week kickstart program complete with meal plans, recipes and schedules.
- Access to workout videos designed to accelerate your fat burning efforts.
- A list of cooking ingredients that are ideal for getting rid of belly fat (Based on things that are commonly found in your kitchen).
- Useful information about other important topics such as the psychology of getting fit and the different foods that can boost your sex drive…
Overall, I like the Fat Diminisher System because it takes a holistic approach to weight loss. Also, the program is easy to follow, and doesn't require the use of expensive supplements and premade shakes. I'm going to give it a try.
You can get more information about the Fat Diminisher System here.