I just bought a new weight loss system created by certified personal trainer, military veteran, and life coach, Wes Virgin called the “Fat Diminisher System.”
In his book, Wes Virgin debunks many misconceptions held by most of us about weight loss. He says that we're not doomed to be overweight or unhealthy as a result of genetics and we don't have to exercise two hours a day to achieve a healthy weight. He says that the main reason people struggle to lose weight and keep it off is that they often make the mistake of eating foods that slow down their metabolisms because they lack the nutrients and enzymes needed to keep it working at an optimal rate. The “Fat Diminisher System” is designed to fix that issue and ensure that your metabolism runs the way that it should, all the time.
The system includes:
- A wealth of information regarding diets, weight loss, hormones and body chemistry.
- A list and detailed discussion of the minerals and herbs that a person needs to speed up their metabolism and slow down aging.
- Information about seemingly healthy vegetables and other foods that could be damaging your health and making you fat.
- Healthy and tasty smoothie recipes that can help to eliminate toxins from your body.
- Tips on how to increase your metabolism within just a few days.
- Tips for how to jumpstart your body’s natural fat-burning cycle and shed belly fat.
- An easy to follow four week kickstart program complete with meal plans, recipes and schedules.
- Access to workout videos designed to accelerate your fat burning efforts.
- A list of cooking ingredients that are ideal for getting rid of belly fat (Based on things that are commonly found in your kitchen).
- Useful information about other important topics such as the psychology of getting fit and the different foods that can boost your sex drive…
Overall, I like the Fat Diminisher System because it takes a holistic approach to weight loss. Also, the program is easy to follow, and doesn't require the use of expensive supplements and premade shakes. I'm going to give it a try.
You can get more information about the Fat Diminisher System here.
I never thought I'd be starting over on my healthy living journey. If you followed my old blog, you might remember me as the budding author who quit smoking cold turkey and managed to lose sixty pounds using Weightwatchers and guidance provided to me by a doctor of Chinese medicine. The information and guidance I received from those two sources were very effective tools for helping me get into “fighting shape” as some like to call it. That term always evokes images in my mind of prizefighters going at it in a boxing ring. But I digress . . .
Losing the weight was fantastic. It changed my life. I had more energy. I had more self-confidence. I started dating more. But the best thing for me was that, for the first time in more than twenty years, I was able to shop in the Misses department of any store instead of being limited to plus size stores or the plus size sections of stores. I was like a kid in a candy store.
Well, a lot has happened over the past two or so years – most of it wonderful. I published two romantic suspense novels that are getting great ratings on Amazon: Just Dreams and Dreams Deferred, and I'm coming out with a third book in January, 2016. I left my job as a partner at a large law firm and opened up my own practice. I toured the country attending writers’ conferences, festivals and trade shows. I even met a great guy two years ago and we've been together ever since. A very sad thing happened during that time as well, namely, the death of my mother.
What with all the effort to get my new practice and my book publishing businesses off the ground, traveling, and dealing with the emotional and legal aftermath of my mother's death, I fell into old bad habits. I stopped working out, I ate out and ordered in all the time and made unhealthy food choices, and I stopped going to Weightwatchers meetings. The end result is that I gained all the weight back and more. I'm the heaviest I've ever been and, to make matters worse, I've started developing weight related ailments like high blood pressure.
It's an old story. We've all had this issue. A diet can only work for so long. If you don't change your lifestyle and your mindset and maintain healthy habits, you're not going to be able to maintain your results.
When my writing career began to take off, I retired my old blog and moved all my posts to my author website. That was a mistake – the first of many I've made over the past few years. I realize now that I need a separate space that's dedicated to chronicling my healthy living journey. I need a space where those who want to follow my journey can come to learn what's working for me and what's not and maybe get a bit of knowledge and inspiration. So now, I'm back.
May you enjoy the ride.