Today I want to talk to you about a fascinating e-book I read recently: “Brilliant Yoga: The Brilliant Yoga Weight Loss and Wellbeing Success System” by Sarah Sanders.
Sarah Sanders is a well known professional yoga teacher and life coach. In her book, she claims that we don't have to starve ourselves and do crazy, frenetic and torturous exercise routines in order to achieve and maintain a healthy weight. According to her, we can achieve a healthy weight and obtain many other health benefits through the practice of yoga.
Sarah Sanders says that, in addition to being a powerful, healthy weight-loss alternative, a program such as that outlined in “Brilliant Yoga” can provide the following benefits:
- Enhanced mental alertness
- Relief from aches, pains and stiffness that make you feel prematurely old
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Increased energy and vitality
- Greater balance and core strength
- The ability to shake smoking, alcohol, caffeine, and other habits you've been trying to shake
As one who dislikes aerobics and frenetic exercise with a passion and who prefers mind body exercises, I find her premise intriguing and definitely worth giving a try.
When ordering “Brilliant Yoga” I received:
- “Brilliant Yoga”: a 234 page e-book containing a great deal of information on how to transform my body and my life through yoga. The information ranges from yoga philosophy, to step-by-step yoga session plans and instructional photographs.
- “How To Stop Back Pain”: An e-book explaining the wide range of treatment options available for dealing with back pain and helpful information for choosing the most appropriate treatment path. It also contains simple tips one can incorporate into their daily life to achieve dramatic improvements in back pain.
- “The Essential Guide To Pilates”: According to the author, Pilates has all kinds of synergies with yoga. She says they go together like a married couple. I don't know whether that's such a good analogy given the rate of divorce nowadays but the e-book is packed with beneficial Pilates exercises to combine with what you learn in Brilliant Yoga. She suggests using the Pilates exercises to vary your routine, and further your control and awareness of your body.
- “Stretching & Calisthenics Made Easy” – This book purports to teach you how to achieve proper fitness through stretching and calisthenics – from cardiorespiratory to muscular fitness. You'll also learn how vital proper nutrition and lifestyle are to the efficiency of your workouts – including the 10 do's and don'ts of working out.
- “Amazing Self” series: This guide, purports to help you discover more powerful ways to becoming the best possible version of yourself on a physical, mental and interpersonal level.
I have to admit that, when I first downloaded all of the e-books and realized there were no fitness videos in the package, I was a little disappointed. I thought I would read a couple of e-books and then mindlessly follow a couple of yoga videos. After all, it's kind of how we're programmed. But after I read “Brilliant Yoga” and digested the wealth of information inside, I realized what a goldmine Sarah Sanders had given me. Everything she said about exercise, nutrition and how we're harming our bodies with all these fad diets and extreme weight loss programs made sense to me.
“Brilliant Yoga” gives its readers the option to use the book as a guide to doing the exercises at home, or to join a yoga class or to follow along with yoga videos. She also gives excellent tips and information on how to select the right yoga instructor and videos.
If you are anything like me you already have yoga videos collecting dust in your DVD collection or access to them through Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc. Some of my personal favorites include: Yoga for Stress Relief (affiliate link)* by Suzanne Deason, Fat Free Yoga: Lose Weight & Feel Great* – Ana Brett and Ravi Singh, and Yoga Cleanse – Lighten Up & Purify* by Ana Brett & Ravi Singh.
All in all, I give “Brilliant Yoga” high marks. Some of the factors contributing to my review are:
- The books contain a wealth of thoroughly researched and very useful information.
- The program was priced very reasonably.
- The books are safe to download.
- “Brilliant Yoga” is a self-training program that yoga learners can perform in their own home if they feel too shy or self-conscious or time-crunched to attend a class.
- The guides contain detailed instructions and step-by-step techniques that yoga learners can understand and follow with ease.
- Yoga learners get free bonus books when buying this program.
- Sarah Sanders offers 24/7 support via email with Brilliant Yoga.
- The author offers a 60 day money back guarantee.
Go here to get more information on the Brilliant Yoga program.
I promise to keep you up to date on how I'm faring on this program.
*All links contained in this post are affiliate links. If you click on them and buy something, I will receive compensation. You should know that I only include links to products I believe in and, most likely, own myself.